Below you’ll find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we get asked most about working with AwestrucKen Photography.
How many hours do your fees cover?
Any fees we discuss will cover approximately:
- For weddings/events, fees will cover anywhere from 6-10 hours (more or less) depending on what your needs are. Should you need additional hours outside of the original agreement, there is an hourly fee of $200.
- For headshots/portraits, fees will cover approximately 1-1/2 hours.
How do you handle re-scheduling if the weather isn’t in our favor?
If weather prevents me from being able to complete your shoot:
- For weddings/events, I will work with you to find a day/time to res-schedule the shoot if the event is moved. In case the event cannot switch dates, I will work with you to find a different location to complete any images that need to be re-done or finished.
- For headshots/portraits, I will work with you to find a date/time that works for your schedule to re-do the shoot.
What is your policy if I need to re-schedule?
There are no additional fees for re-scheduling a shoot (provided that AwestrucKen Photography is available for the proposed re-scheduled date).
What options do you offer for delivering images to me?
I currently offer three options for delivering your images to you:
- I can mail a USB/Disc to your physical address;
- I can deliver a USB/Disc to you in person at an agreed-upon location;
- I can post images in a Cloud-based system and send you a link to download all images.
Do I own the images/What rights do we have to the digital prints?
When you hire AwestrucKen Phototgraphy, you are given a “License for Personal Use”.
The license gives you the right to use the images to make your own prints, or post on social media (without additional edits). AwestrucKen Photography still owns the actual copyright and may use the images for marketing purposes.
Do I receive images as you shot them or will them be edited?
Your images come to you fully edited by AwestrucKen Photography. I do not provide files straight out of the camera to prevent any of my work getting misrepresented by outside parties.
What is your refund policy?
For cancellations, I offer 50% back of the fee. (50% of the fee is required to hold the date.)
Which payment options do you offer?
I currently accept as payments
- Credit Card (via Square)
- PayPal or Zelle (electronic payments)
How do I book you?
What are your prices and packages?
I offer multiple packages and pricing. Please e-mail me to discuss the options I offer.
How much time should we set aside for our (bride and groom) photos?
Because I want to ensure that you enjoy your day, and aren’t missing time with family and friends, I keep the bride/groom shots to approximately 30 minutes.
How soon after the wedding will I receive the images?
While the turnaround time varies based on my current workload, as a guide, I try to turn around images no later than eight (8) weeks after the wedding date.
Do you offer videographer services?
Yes. I have two videographers that I work with as needed.